[L1] Large Smart Prayer Times Display for Masjids, Organizations & Offices | Prayer/Salah/Namaz Times LED Digital Display | Automatic Salaah Time Indicator
₹20,000.00 GST extra (18%)
Automated WiFi Enabled (IoT ready) Salaah/Namaz (Prayers) Timings LED Display & Digital Clock for Masjids, Madrasas, Maktabs, Offices & Homes. Fully Automatic with Jamath notifications. Update info directly from Android App or from Phone/PC’s Web Browser Wirelessly on other Devices.
Smart Large 3Feet x 1 Feet Automatic Phone Controlled LED Salaah/Namaz (Prayers) Timings LED Display & Digital Clock for Masjids, Madrasas, Maktabs, Offices & Homes. Fully Automatic with Jamath notifications & Namaz Timings Display. Update info directly from Android App or from Phone/PC’s Web Browser. Software Updates. Built on latest IoT Technologies.
This is a Minimalistic Smart Prayer Times & Info LED Display for Masjids, Maktabs, Islamic Centers, Offices, Schools, Public Offices, etc to show upcoming Jamath Times, Start & End of Prayers (Azan Times) & other Custom Message.
This display has been designed to be Minimal, Small & Compact yet Futuristic & Smart enough to show relevant info as required.
Our LED Automatic Prayer Times & Smart Display supports over the air (OTA) firmware updates, additional features, modules & customization, additional languages can be added as and when made available.
Prayer Times can be changed simply by connecting a Smartdevice (Smartphone/PC/Tablet) to this Display’s inbuilt Hotspot WiFi and opening the Android App or navigating to a webpage on other devices. This does not require any WiFi Router or Internet Connection in the Masjid as the Display itself becomes a WiFi Hotspot and can be directly connected to from Phones for updating prayer times.
• Show all 5 Jamath Times at at glance in the bottom row.
• In the top Row, the Clock is displayed on the left and on the right all Jamath Times, Prayer Start & End Time, Ishraq, Zawal, Tulu (Sunrise), Date, Masjid Name & Sahr/Iftar with 5 Sec Duration each in Idle mode
• Automatically change to fixed display showing upcoming Jamath/Prayer/Event Time few minutes before the Jamath/Prayer/Event Time
• 60 Seconds Countdown before Jamath with Beep alert when time’s reached
• Start & End Times of All Prayers automatically updated daily based on City Settings
• Automatic daily update of Maghreb Time (can be adjusted to add/subtract few minutes)
• Display Tulu-e-Aftab/Sunrise, Ishraq & Zawal (Auto updated daily based on City Settings)
• Display Saher & Iftar Times in Ramazan (Auto updated daily based on City Settings)
• Display Masjid/Organization Name (Can be changed from Remote App)
• Display Day & Date
• Asr Calculation: Hanafi or Shafi (Select from App)
• Prayer Settings for any City/Town/Village in India and 1000s of Cities worldwide
• Android App to update Prayer Timings directly from Phone
• RTC (Real Time Clock) to maintain time when Device is turned Off
• New features via OTA updates
• Built on latest Internet of Things (IoT) technologies with the ability to integrate future enhancements & requirements
Modes of Operation:
The AlAleem Smart Prayer Times LED Display operates in two modes:
- Info Mode
- In this mode, the Display toggles over all the Prayer/Jamath Times, Azan Times and other info like Ishraq Time, Name of Masjid/Org etc
- Event Mode:
- This mode shows only the upcoming event like Jamath Time. This is automatically rendered 20 minutes prior to start of Jamath & is active till 5 minutes post event i.e Jamath time.
- Example: If the Zuhr Jamath is at 1.30PM, this mode starts at 1.10PM and changes into Idle mode at 1.35PM
- In this mode, there’s also a countdown timer as the Jamath time draws nearer (1 min before)
Smart Masjid Display Setup Instructions
- Turn off any open data connection (2G/3G/4G) in the Phone
Open WiFi and connect to the Masjid Display Access Point (AlAleem.com-M1-XXXXXXXXXX). The password to connect is available with the Masjid Admin
- Open the Android App and continue. If using other devices, Open any Browser and navigate to this address: 192.168.4.1
- The page AlAleem – WiFi Prayer Display Configuration (shown above) should load. Add/Update data and Save
Detailed Setup Instructions are available here: https://alaleem.com/setup-instructions/
Green, Red, Blue, White
|Input AC Voltage Range||
Standard: 110 – 240VAC (85 ~ 264VAC)
Android & Windows Phone (Chrome & Firefox)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4Ghz
|WiFi Password Protection||
Yes, WPA2 Authentication
Yes, adjustable from 0 to 100
|Real Time Clock||
Yes, with CMOS Battery to retain Time when power off
|Firmware (OTA) Updates||
Yes, through Upgrade Mode wirelessly from Phone/PC
|AC Outlet Plug Type||
Indian, Type D
Comes with Universal Plug Adapter supporting US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, China, Australia and other countries
|Taqweem / Prayer Calculation Method||
Muslim World League – Region Used – Europe, Far East, parts of US
|Asr Calculation - Juristic Method||
Standard (Hanbali, Maliki, Shafi), Hanafi
|Daylight Saving Time||
|Display Masjid/Org Name on LED||
Yes, can be edited from Config Page
Plastic, Black Color
102cm x 34cm x 6cm (Length x Height x Width)