Smart Prayer Times Display for Masjids, Organizations & Offices | Azan Clock | Prayer/Salah/Namaz Times LED Digital Display | WiFi Enabled
Automated WiFi Enabled (IoT ready) Salaah/Namaz (Prayers) Timings LED Display & Digital Clock for Masjids, Madrasas, Maktabs, Offices & Homes. Fully Automatic with Jamath notifications. Update info directly from Phone/PC’s Web Browser Wirelessly without installing any additional Software/App.
This is a Minimalistic Smart Prayer Times & Info LED Display for Masjids, Maktabs, Islamic Centers, Offices, Schools, Public Offices, etc to show upcoming Jamath Times, Start & End of Prayers (Azan Times) & other Custom Message.
This display has been designed to be Minimal, Small & Compact yet Futuristic & Smart enough to show relevant info as required.
Our LED Automatic Prayer Times & Smart Display supports over the air (OTA) firmware updates, additional features, modules & customization, additional languages can be added as and when made available.
Prayer Times can be changed simply by connecting a Smartdevice (Smartphone/PC/Tablet) to this Display’s Hotspot WiFi and navigating to a webpage. This Automatic Prayer Times Salaat Panel doesn’t require downloading any App. This neither requires any WiFi Router or Internet line as the Display itself becomes a WiFi Hotspot and can be directly connected to for updating prayer times.
The AlAleem WiFi Enabled Masjid Display operates in two modes:
- Info Mode
- In this mode, the Display toggles over all the Prayer/Jamath Times, Azan Times and other info like Ishraq Time, Name of Masjid/Org etc
- Jamath Mode:
- This mode shows only the upcoming Jamath Time. This is automatically rendered 30 minutes prior to start of Jamath & is active till 10 minutes post Jamath time.
- Example: If the Zuhr Jamath is at 1.30PM, this mode starts at 1.00PM and changes into Idle mode at 1.40PM
- In this mode, there’s also a countdown timer as the Jamath time draws nearer
Info Mode Demo Video
Jamath Mode Demo
WiFi Masjid Display Setup Instructions
- Turn off any open data connection (2G/3G/4G) in the Phone
Open WiFi and connect to the Masjid Display Access Point (AlAleem.com-M1-XXXXXXXXXX). The password to connect is available with the Masjid Admin
- Open any Browser and navigate to this address: 192.168.4.1
- The page AlAleem – WiFi Prayer Display Configuration (shown above) should load. Add/Update data and Save
Detailed Setup Instructions are available here: https://alaleem.com/setup-instructions/
Green, Red, Blue, White
|Input AC Voltage Range||
Standard: 110 – 240VAC (85 ~ 264VAC)
Android & Windows Phone (Chrome & Firefox)
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4Ghz
|WiFi Password Protection||
Yes, WPA2 Authentication
Yes, adjustable from 0 to 100
|Real Time Clock||
Yes, with CMOS Battery to retain Time when power off
|Firmware (OTA) Updates||
Yes, through Upgrade Mode wirelessly from Phone/PC
|AC Outlet Plug Type||
Indian, Type D
Comes with Universal Plug Adapter supporting US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, China, Australia and other countries
|Taqweem / Prayer Calculation Method||
Muslim World League – Region Used – Europe, Far East, parts of US
|Asr Calculation - Juristic Method||
Standard (Hanbali, Maliki, Shafi), Hanafi
|Daylight Saving Time||
|Display Masjid/Org Name on LED||
Yes, can be edited from Config Page
Plastic, Black Color
97cm x 17cm x 6cm (Length x Height x Width)